6.17.2010

Office Details

I work from home, so I spend a lot of time in my office. I stole the comfy chair from the hub's office (sorry sweetie!), but I'm a girl, and I need more than a comfy chair. So my office is filled with lots of fun decor. Actually, it may be too full. I keep finding things I like, but I don't have wall space or room to add anything else!

Here's a sneak peek into the room where I spend far too much of my time.


These maps are amazing. They are just four in a series of 15 maps of the Mississppi River. You can download the hi-res zip files for free here.


New plant! And a lamp from Ikea.


This last one is in the hallway outside my office. I saw this frame at Ikea months ago and fell in love. I made it mine this week! The fabric is Belle by Amy Butler.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

megan said...

i'd spend too much time in your lil nook too. sewing date when i get back in town?

Lyndsay said...

I love this frame, VERY pretty. That was one of my favorite fabrics too!

Jill McNamara said...

Megan: yes, yes, yes! Arielle wants to join us.

Lyndsay: It's only $25! I had to have it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails