9.12.2010

Treasury Love

When I first joined Etsy (ages ago!) their curated Treasuries were nearly impossible to create, as only a certain number could exist at a given time, so you had to anticipate when one would expire, and pounce! Now, anyone can create a treasury at any time. This means there are tons of great collections to browse! Since I've reopened my shop, some lovely ladies have featured my goodies in their treasuries. Check them out, and thanks!!

Salt City Spice created this lovely orange and turquoise collection.


Love the circus themed Treasury by Ello Govna. (Check out her photos. Gorgeous!)


A lovely wedding collection by Kathleen Cavalaro.


Pretty gold tones in this treasury by Heather Kent.


This fall Treasury by Oona James Studio makes me long for cooler weather.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails