4.02.2008

365 days!

so it's not quite tomorrow yet (two more hours here in the central time zone), but it's close enough.

in 365 days from now, i'll be getting married! i will be on a beach, partying with my loved ones, sipping something tropical, and celebrating my new life with my lovie. i am so excited!

don't worry, this will not become a wedding blog (maybe i'll have to start one...), but i have been thinking about save the date cards lately, although it's still a bit too early to send them out.

that, and i haven't even picked colors yet. oh well. i have a year, right?

here are some lovely ones i found that have helped get the ideas flowing. enjoy!


from cheerup cherup.



from eva paul.



from lucky paperie.



from michelle brusegaard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ! i'm french and i don't speak english i would like to say hello i am the blog before you ; ihope to understand my language !!! see you later bye!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Where will you be getting married?

My boyfriend and I are wedding photographers in Phoenix! We love it SOOOOO much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails